Before I try and write some python that queries all users (ideally active)
and gets their email addresses.  Has anyone else done this and would you be
willing to share?
I want to be able to announce things like RBtools 0.7 to all active users
and cant think of another way (other than the MOTD banner).

If you have something I could use/tweak let me know

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit