Hi All,

I see some weird behavior with review board version 1.7.5.

To one of the stream depot from perforce when changes are submitted after
being reviewed/Ship it done and table reviews_reviewrequest shows status
flag set *"P"*. Ideally once the changes are submitted/committed to
perforce flag should get change from P to *"S".*

Can you please help me know what could be the cause of the issue why we see
such behavior.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

We are using stream depot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nilesh Jaiswal