I tried that and ran into issue 3729. This seems almost like interference
from a virus scanner, but McAfee is supposedly disabled. I'm not familiar
with how these executables invoke python. Looking around the 'net, people
have seen this problem after renaming or relocating python. I have not.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/17560177