Using Hosted reviewboard.
Using RBTools==0.7
local machine = IMAC

When I send a review request using rbt post via command line it does not
send any email notifications to users within the review group
Executing this command in the directory where the new file was added rbt
post -p --target-groups=qa -d

Thank you in advance

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

Xanadu Consultancy Limited is a limited company registered in Ireland with
registered number 500416 and VAT registered number IE 9793319P. Our
registered office is at Floor 2, River House, Blackpool Retail & Business
Park, Cork, Ireland. We have a branch office registered in England and
Wales with company number FC030315, whose address is at Unit 710 Highgate
Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL.

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do
not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
any attachment. Xanadu Consultancy Limited cannot accept liability for any
statements made which are clearly the sender’s own and not expressly made
on behalf of Xanadu Consultancy Limited.