Hi Lukasz,

This is usually caused by an existing database with MyISAM tables, and
MySQL wanting to create new InnoDB tables. The error is really confusing,
but is often times due to incompatibilities creating indexes between these
two table types. What I'd recommend is reverting to your database
pre-upgrade, then converting all MyISAM tables to InnoDB, and then
attempting the upgrade.