Hello - did you ever resolve this?  Seeing the same, there is no mirror
path, but there is a repo that is a subdirectory of another repo:

There was an error displaying this diff.

The patch to '.gitignore' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files have
been left in '/tmp/reviewboard._taeVS' for debugging purposes. `patch`
returned:

This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue with the
format of your diff.

Please try again, and if you still have trouble, contact support