Hello all,

I was wondering if someone managed to install ReviewBoard on FreeBSD and
works as expected.

I was able to install ReviewBoard as mentioned on
http://www.freshports.org/www/reviewboard/ including all dependencies.

But, when I tried the following command:
[root@ldap-test ]# rb-site install /usr/local/www/reviews.example.com

I got the following error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line
2876, in <module>
    working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 449,
in _build_master
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 745,
in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 639,
in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: PIL

I know python pillow is installed in my system:
[root@ldap-test ]# pkg info | grep pillow
py27-pillow-2.6.0              Fork of the Python Imaging Library (PIL)

I am using FreeBSD 10.
[root@ldap-test ]# uname -a
FreeBSD ldap-test 10.0-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p7 #0: Tue Jul  8
06:37:44 UTC 2014
r...@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Did anybody experience this before? I am more than happy if you would like
to share your experience on this.