Hi , I am using eReviewboard version 0.13.3 with subclise 1.10 . When ever
i try viewing the file difference in eclipse mylyn rich editors I am
getting the below
error that states that the file system does not exist . Any one facing this
Failed getting contents of :
org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException.Filesytem has no item
Nikhil PL