Hey Christian,

Sorry for the long delay between responses - I've had to put this project
on the back-burner for the time being. I am extremely appreciative of the
time you've been able to spend trying to help us with this issue (after
all, we would love to use the new reviewboard 2.X with gitlab!).

In terms of the raw dump, what tables actually need to have rows in them? I
ask this because I will have to check with we are allowed to send some of
our information (if it's anything other than the table definition, and the
django rows / reviewboard settings, etc).

-Zach