I am facing a problem with Review Board (v1.5.5). I am quite new to Review
Board. I have used Gerrit before.
I have created a review request. In web based UI,  when we see "View Diff"
and click on any file, it says "This file was skipped. The content cannot
be displayed."
This is happening with all the files in the same request. All files are
plain text (xml, java) files. In total there are 60 files, some files are
newly added, some are deleted and some are edited. But this message is
shown for all files. This happens for both reviewer as well as for myself.
What is happening here? I am not able to make much sense out of "file was
skipped" message without the reasoning behind it.
Any help in this regards is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.