Hello Jeffrey,
The fix was to use PySVN which is the default in 2.0.5. Upgrading to 2.0.5
fixed it. I am sure you can download the latest version of Reviewboard and
it would work https://www.reviewboard.org/downloads/.
At the time, I was also using the Bitnami installer for Reviewboard:
https://bitnami.com/stack/reviewboard
Alexis