Hi David,

Both ReviewBoard-2.0.13-1.el7
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-0798/ReviewBoard-2.0.13-1.el7,python-djblets-0.8.15-1.el7?_csrf_token=ece4520dac50305f9779aaadf86012cee633767e>

and RBTools-0.7.1-1.el7
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-0673/RBTools-0.7.1-1.el7?_csrf_token=ece4520dac50305f9779aaadf86012cee633767e>

are still in testing.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ReviewBoard
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/RBTools

You can upgrade to them by enabling the epel-testing repo like this:
$ sudo yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing RBTools

If you find the new versions work as expected, then please leave positive
karma by commenting on the versions you've tested.  I did this for the F21
package, which got it promoted from testing to stable:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-1786/RBTools-0.7.1-1.fc21

Positive testing results from you will help other EPEL7 users benefit from
these updates.

Thanks,
Paul