Hi David,

Both ReviewBoard-2.0.13-1.el7
and RBTools-0.7.1-1.el7
are still in testing.

You can upgrade to them by enabling the epel-testing repo like this:
$ sudo yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing RBTools

If you find the new versions work as expected, then please leave positive
karma by commenting on the versions you've tested.  I did this for the F21
package, which got it promoted from testing to stable:

Positive testing results from you will help other EPEL7 users benefit from
these updates.