Hey guys and gals,

Has anyone had any success integrating ReviewBoard into their TFS Git
projects? I've been trying for a few days using a Linux virtual machine (as
well as hosting on my own windows box), and whenever I point a new repo at
the TFS git location I get the following error:

Git: Failed to find valid repository
http://88.150.186.118:8080/tfs/DefaultCollection/_git/: fatal: could not
read Username for 'http://88.150.186.118:8080': No such device or address

I was wondering whether anyone has managed to get this working - I've also
tried syncing to a repo hosted via Visual Studio Online, and had the same
result. Any knowledge from someone who has faced this challenge and
surpassed it, would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Callum