Hi,

We are using reviewboard with mercurial queues. Is it possible to upload
two different revisions/diffs from two different repositories in the same
review request?

Currently, if I create a review request with revision 1 from repo 1 and try
to edit the review to upload another diff (rev 2) from a different repo, it
fails with the following error:
"abort: The file was not found in the repository (207)"

This is because it tries to find the file in repo1 rather than repo2.

Thanks!