Hey everyone,

We've released a major update to Power Pack, our set of premium features for
Review Board offering reporting, PDF document review, GitHub Enterprise
support, and more.

https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/02/23/power-pack-1-2/

Power Pack 1.2 adds official support for Microsoft Team Foundation Server
repositories. Combined with RBTools 0.7, it's now easy to post changes against
TFVC repositories (Git will come in a future update), without resorting to SVN
bridges or other workarounds.

There are also major improvements to the licensing. Previously, a license had
to be purchased for the entire server, but now you can purchase a license that
will cover just the select number of users you need. Licenses can be upgraded
at any time by reaching out to us. We'll be introducing a self-managed
licensing portal soon, to make it even easier to upgrade/downgrade your license.

One last bonus: If you manage a Review Board server, you can now get Power Pack
for free for up to 2 users. Simply download a 30 day trial license, and once
the 30 days are up, the license will convert to a full lifetime license
covering any 2 users you choose. This license is good for all future updates to
Power Pack. If you're a small team, or have only a couple people that need
reporting or another feature, then you'll be able to benefit from Power Pack at
no cost. See https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/2-free-forever/ for more
information.