I am using ""; , Username and Password while
adding Task Repository.
Using these settings, I am able to Query items from
But, while Team --> Create Review Request, I am getting the error as: "No
Subversion repositories are defined in the configured ReviewBoard servers.
Please add the correspoding repositories to ReviewBoard."

Attached is the screenshot.

Please help me out to "Create Review Request".

Thank you so much,

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit