I just found that’s another change without compatibility after rbtools

In rbtools 0.5.x, the order to search one config in all .reviewboardrc
files is from the deepest layer to the top (3 , 2, 1),  and the
.reviewboardrc under home is the last one

├── *Dir_2nd_Layer*
│   ├── *Dir_3rd_Layer*
│   │   └── .reviewboardrc
│   └── .reviewboardrc
└── .reviewboardrc

Now, with rbtools 0.6.x, the order is converse and .reviewboardrc under
home goes firstly.

I checked the code just now and found one function *load_config_files* was
used in old postreview .py to load settings, and now that function is still
there but since postreview.py is gone…

Personally, I like the old searching way because the .reviewboardrc in each
repository should be considered firstly rather the one under home.

Can anybody confirm if it's one bug or we have live with it from rbtools