Hi,
Just installed ereviewboard on eclipse kepler.  Managed to setup repository
and validated settings/ credentials without any problems.  Issue is that I
can't seem to find the link to initiate a review.  I was expecting it to be
in Team->Create review request but its not there.  Should I be looking
somewhere else?

Noong Huwebes, Abril 29, 2010 ng 4:56:18 PM UTC+8, si Markus Knittig ay
sumulat: