I am running ReviewBoard 1.7.27 on a RHEL 6 Linux server
A couple of days now the front page just seems mangled. It presents like
the CSS is absent.
Nothing has been changed (that I am aware of) on the server.  I am not
familiar with this application but need to resolve this so I can still have
a job

I am ready to pay for a 30 minute phone consultation (if it is affordable
and will resolve the issue)

Attached is a screen shot of what we are expiriencing.
Any help will be appreciated