-----Original Message-----
From: Srinidhi B S <srinidhi...@gmail.com>
Reply: Srinidhi B S <srinidhi...@gmail.com>>
Date: March 8, 2015 at 1:52:41 AM
To: Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>>
Cc: reviewboard@googlegroups.com <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>>
Subject:  Re: Upgrading from 1.0.6 to 2.0.x - suggestions and recommendations?

> Wow! Thanks a lot for the quick response, Christian! Really appreciate it!
>
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Christian Hammond
> wrote:
> > Okay, I guess I was a bit confused here by which versions you're trying
> > when.
> >
> > The "Django Evolution is too new" issue would apply if upgrading to a 1.7.x
> > release.
> If you're upgrading to 2.0.13, then you *do* want/need the latest Django
> Evolution.
> >

> I'm directly upgrading from ReviewBoard 1.0.6 to 2.0.13 (on a different
> server)
>
> > Let's sort of start over here. With a clean, upstream Review Board release,
> > and the latest
> Django Evolution, can you show a complete 'rb-site upgrade' attempt?
> >

> Sounds like a plan. The output of 'rb-site upgrade' in my first post
> contains exactly this info (since I saw you asked for the same details
> in a different thread). Anyway, since we are starting over....

Yeah, it's hard to keep track of things across threads.

This is one advantage for companies with support contracts -- all information
is in one place, so we can easily look it all up, merge related discussions,
store additional information on your setup, etc. Plus, we have a better system
in place for ensuring all communication occurs quickly, and confidentially,
which makes these kinds of issues easier to sort out.

Thanks for the info. I'm also going to need dumps (with data) for the
django_project_version and django_evolution tables.

(It's past 3AM here, so I'm unlikely to be up much longer tonight, but will
take a look if I am.)