What are requirements/procedure to configure GitLab repositories in RB
Reason to post this question is:
1. Unable to find the specific perquisites to be fulfilled before using
GitLab + RB (both are not under same service account/ also not as root).
2. GitLab process documentation isn't clear to find the perquisites.
3. Baisc Git repository configuration works fine but GitLab procedure
4. GitLab RB services are owned and hosted by difference teams and
5. What is the process we need to follow in this kind of environment?
Error produced - refer attachment
GitLab hosting account linking is successful in RB
PS: I am able to access (clone, commit) repositories using the same link
and credentials mentioned in RB repository configuration).
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.