This was installed with easy_install about a year ago amd has been working
until last week. Christian helped out then
Here is what I have

1.

There are no 404 errors-- everything is returning with status code 200, but
http://servername:9090/static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js
<http://phr-master-build:9090/static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js> returns an
empty file.

2.

sh-4.1$ curl http://phr-master-build:9090/static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js

I have attache the image of the console tab in the debugger and the front
page of reviewboard as it appears now. It is plain not giving much
information
<http://phr-master-build:9090/static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js>

thanks <http://phr-master-build:9090/static/lib/js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js>

Josephine