Hey everyone,

We have two releases for you all today. Review Board 2.0.14 is out, with _lots_
of bug fixes, and RBTools 0.7.2 with _also lots_ of bug fixes.

Here are the news posts:

Review Board 2.0.14:

RBTools 0.7.2:

As a reminder, we also have a mailing list where you can follow the releases.
Plus, we have some good posts on Review Board tips and tricks, Git strategies,
developing against some of our Python modules, cloud development, and more at