David,

That give the following (comparable) output:

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
WARNING:py.warnings:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoardPowerPack-1.2.1-py2.7.egg/rbpowerpack/scmtools/tfs.py:6:

DeprecationWarning: django.utils.simplejson is deprecated; use json instead.

Registering new SCM Tool Team Foundation Server
(rbpowerpack.scmtools.tfs.TFSTool) in database
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.

Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
The application beanbag_licensing has been deleted
The application rbpowerpack has been deleted
The application sshdb has been deleted
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.Review:
    Field 'body_top_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'body_bottom_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.ReviewRequestDraft:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model accounts.Profile:
    Field 'default_use_rich_text' has been added
CommandError: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot
resolve automatically.

Regards,
    Johan