Hi Johan,

So it looks like on January 8th, there were two simultaneous attempts to record
evolution data to the database. One successfully applied and recorded the
evolutions, and the other recorded a version of the database without those
evolutions. Both are timestamped at exactly the same time, but the broken one
"won" in the query. Subsequent upgrades (likely from the attempt at a Power
Pack upgrade) reused this broken signature.

The good news is, we do have a sane signature in the database, and we have all
the database changes applied. We just need to clean up the broken entries.

Run:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from django_evolution.models import Version
    >>> Version.objects.filter(id__in=[8, 10]).delete()

You should then be able to run evolve without problems, and install Power Pack
without problems.