I've made some changes and added a few new files in my SVN checkout. Now
I'm trying to update a review request using rbtools.

 $ rbt post -r 27
One or more files in your changeset has history scheduled with commit.
Please try again with '--svn-show-copies-a

 $ rbt post -r 27 --svn-show-copies-as-adds=y
CRITICAL: 'utf8' codec cant decode byte 0x96 in position 19: invalid start

I have no idea what this refers to.