I cannot provide the diff. Sorry. It seems to me like a regular diff file.

I've opened the diff in Kate and it chose the ISO-8859-15 encoding
I've manually switched the encoding to Unicode UTF-8 and it complains about
invalid characters.
I think this character might be the culprit: "–". You might not see it, but
it's there, depends on your reader encoding.

miercuri, 11 martie 2015, 10:36:17 UTC+2, Christian Hammond a scris: