hi,

We are migrating from our repositories from SVN to Git (GitLab) and I
noticed that RB does not show the option "New Review Request for Committed
Change" anymore on GitLab repositories. This option is very handy for new
reviews. I attached 2 snapshoots 1) SVN an 2)  Git (Gitlab).

RB does not provide any additional options to setup anything else. Am I
missing something else?

Cheers

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-PgllbhgkA8M/VQjDJRTcARI/AAAAAAAAD-s/effz8TGEw7k/s1600/SVNCapture.PNG>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-PNVnrVoZHpg/VQjDNFwdRgI/AAAAAAAAD-0/dPptyi8XgFE/s1600/GitLabCapture.PNG>