On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 17:00 +0000, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> We just put out a nice little 2.0.15 release, which has fixes for
> several bugs, including the negative counters in the dashboard
> that's plagued a number of users.
> That's not all, though. We've completely revamped search, improving
> the look and feel, the ordering of results, the performance, and the
> types of results. Private review requests now show up when the user
> has access. Local sites are supported.
> For more information on 2.0.15, see our announcement:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/03/16/review-board-2-0-15-out-improved-search/

Fedora 21 and EPEL 7 packages are on the way to their respective
testing repositories. See

I'm also working on setting up a COPR repository for F22+ that will
carry Django 1.6, since Fedora 22 and later have moved to Django

I was hoping to have this done by the time I wrote this email, but
unfortunately there is an issue with COPR and it's not running builds
at the moment. So hopefully tomorrow for Fedora 22+.