I've created a fresh RB 2.0.15 instance on 2 test machines (Fedora 20 and
LUbuntu 14.10).  On both machines, I created an 'admin' user when I created
the site. As admin, I created a user account for myself, 'sallan', and
checked the 'Staff status' and 'Superuser status' boxes.  Then I logged out
as admin and logged in as sallan.  I can see my dashboard fine, but when I
attempt to go to the admin console, I get a 500 error.  The log file has
this error message:

2015-03-19 17:42:34,670 - ERROR -  - Exception thrown for user sallan at

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 112, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
line 17, in _checkl\
    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
line 39, in dashboard
    primary_widget_positions = profile_data.get('primary_widget_positions')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Here's what my account looks like in the db:

is_superuser: 1
    username: sallan
  first_name: Steve
   last_name: Allan
       email: hidden
   is_staff: 1
   is_active: 1
 date_joined: 2015-03-17 22:27:38

Other info:

$ python -V
Python 2.7.5

$ rb-site --version
rb-site 2.0.15

$ mysql --version
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.38, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

Has anyone else encountered this or have suggestions on how to troubleshoot
the problem?