When I performed the upgrade form 2.0.12 to 2.0.13, the site-upgrade
failed.  It didn't seem to break our reviewboard instance, so I just
ignored it at the time.  I recently upgraded to 2.0.15, and the result is
the same.  Again, our reviewboard server seems to be fine, but this is
starting to make me nervous.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.

Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.Review:
    Field 'body_top_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'body_bottom_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.ReviewRequestDraft:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model accounts.Profile:
    Field 'default_use_rich_text' has been added
CommandError: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot
resolve automatically.

I've trying running evolve -- --hint --execute, but that fails with the

CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name

I've checked that I have the latest django_evolution installed for my
platform (0.7.4).  This is running on a MySql database.

It seems like the evolution is trying to add columns that already exist.
 Maybe a version table didn't get incremented in the prior evolution?  Any
hints on how I can troubleshoot this?