Thanks!

From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Quesnelle
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 3:17 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Change login page text?

Look under your reviewboard site-packages directory.

reviewboard/templates/accounts

File is called login.html
This is the template file that is used to generate the html that is rendered.
Recommend you do a quick read on django beofre editing, but its pretty self
describing.

Scott

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Dunnigan, Terrence J