All,

I'm using Review Board 1.7.27. One of my users encountered an error when trying
to view the diffs on a peer review. This error has not been reproduced.

Instead of loading the diff, Review Board gave an error:

Diff currently unavailable
Error: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory.

(There is a "Details" link but unfortunately the user did not click on the
details link)

I checked and there is no corresponding entry in the server error log. Around
the time this happened there are several warnings along these lines:

WARNING - Cache data for key
<hostname>:/reviews/:diffviewer/diff_file_fragment.html-2-2-80987-collapsed-highlighting-None
 (length 6220455) may be too big for the cache.

Could these warnings be related to the error that my user encountered?

Terry