I'm using Review Board 1.7.27. One of my users encountered an error when trying
to view the diffs on a peer review. This error has not been reproduced.

Instead of loading the diff, Review Board gave an error:

Diff currently unavailable
Error: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory.

(There is a "Details" link but unfortunately the user did not click on the
details link)

I checked and there is no corresponding entry in the server error log. Around
the time this happened there are several warnings along these lines:

WARNING - Cache data for key
 (length 6220455) may be too big for the cache.

Could these warnings be related to the error that my user encountered?

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit