We have created one review request but post that when I perform a Diff from
eReviewBoard, I am getting the below error

Failed getting contents of http://****

*/svn/Path Trial @73571:org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException:
Filesystem has no item
path not found

[image: image]

Kindly find below information:

   1. Review Request was created using Eclipse or Review Board Web browser
   ? [Tapas]: Using Web browser
   2. We have to make sure your local checkout is up to date. [Tapas]: It
   is up to date
   3. Did the user directly created diff files / patch files from eclipse
   and upload them to review board UI tool or using svn command ? [Tapas]:
   using eclipse

Please let us know how to proceed.