hi,
I am getting the same error.
root@vdevpril127plp:~# sudo easy_install ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/: [Errno 104]
Connection reset by peer -- Some packages may not be found!
Couldn't find index page for 'ReviewBoard' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 104] Connection
reset by peer -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or download links found for ReviewBoard
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('ReviewBoard')

how did u solve this issue?