Hi Richard,

Your initial issue was a legitimate bug.  I think this is something
separate, but still likely due to moved/deleted files.  I don't do very
many post-commit reviews, but coincidentally I needed to do one today and I
think I ran into the latest issue you are seeing.  I fought with it for a
while and eventually got it work, but I had too pressing of a deadline for
me to really dig in or even begin to understand the underlying cause.  For
me, the trick ultimately seemed to be to perform the post from outside of
any SVN working copy and use the --repository-url option to refer to the
specific repo URL.  For you this *might *be something like:

(from c:\, or some other non-working copy path)
rbt post -d --repository-url
http://mycompanysvnrepo/branches/development/myprojectname 12192 12218

You'll have to update your URL accordingly.  For me it seemed to be
important to use as specific of a URL as possible relative to the files I
was trying to target for inclusion in the diff/post, and not generically
point to the root of the repo.

Let me know if this helps.  I've got specific notes at the office, but my
recollection is that the command above is what worked.

Griffin