We are in the process to migrate some of our repos to Git  and I would like
to keep the history of the old repos .

On admin->Repositories->My repo->Access control->Publicly accessible I
turned off this option and I was expecting to do not see this repo when I
am in "New Review Request", but this repo still show up. Am I missing
something here?