I've noticed that when I post diffs from a new change list to an existing
review request using the -r option that the change list number is not
updated in the review.  I think the review request should update the change
list since that's the CL that reflects the current set of diffs, but there
may be good reasons to not update it.  So I guess my question is, is this a
bug or a feature?

Since we use perforce, one of the consequences of not updating it is that
when the change list is submitted, it won't get automatically updated in
the review request with the actual submitted change list number, because
the number in the review is not the one that was submitted.  I hope that
wasn't as confusing as it sounds.

Thanks

--Steve