Hi Team,

I have a query that, if I write a extension for Review Board1.7.7.1, will
it work fine on newer releases without a tweak.
Like suppose we are planning to move to Review Board2.x in near feature.
So, will my extension on Review Board1.7.7.1 work on Review Board 2.x ?
Or if a tweak will be required will it be a major one.

I am asking this because, I can see that Review Board 2.x has major changes
with respect to JS technology, Backbone and underscore js has been
in this version.

Please let me know what will be the best approach.