I'm working on porting ReviewBoard 2.x on FreeBSD system. Today I've faced
problem with versioning of python-dateutil. According to setup.py, RB
requires dateutil ver.1.5 (exact), but actual version (with Py2 support) is

My question is: is there any (hidden) reason to have exact version 1.5?

AFAIK dateutil support Python 2.7 with versions 1.5 & 2.2+

Thank you in advance,