Hi,

Today i tried posting a query for the first time. This was done around
three hours back but i'm yet to see it on the board. Subject line was "Command
Line tool for Review Board administration". Can anyone please let me know
as to how long it generally takes for a post to get approved?

Regards,
Gaurav