When i give the worng credentials in RB repository page and try to post
from cmd promt (i.e. rbt post) , it fails as shown :

ERROR: Error uploading diff

One or more fields had errors (HTTP 400, API Error 105)

    path: [P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 login" )

        [Error]: "Access for user 'wrong_userid' has not been enabled by
'p4 protect'.

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

So it tries to log into SCM using ReviewBoard repository login details,
right ?
why cant it just take it from my local machine ?