Hi,

This is something we aim to do, but the current ability to modify another
user's review request is a bit of a hack. We currently don't track info on
what user made a change, assuming instead that it's the original poster of
the review request. That's why a special permission or admin abilities are
required to modify other people's review requests.

Down the road, we'd like to track this better, so that the changes in the
UI, email, and API will all reflect the actual person who made the change.
That would be 3.0 at the very earliest, though.

Christian