I am using rbtools in my Jenkins (Windows) CI server, and so far so good.
The issues that I have is that if for whatever reason rbt is not able to
post a review my job does not fail :-(. Seems to me that rbt does not
return any exit code. Is there any way to extract the exit code from the
previous execution?.

BTW I am using RB 2.0.15