On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:06 AM Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
wrote:

> Hi Alexey,
>
> Absolutely! I've added Rhonda Software to the Happy Users list. The blurb
> I put together is based on some info on the Wikipedia page, but let me know
> if you'd like alterations.

Heya, Christian. Just to remind you, I have two open-source projects that
could be mentioned on that site as well (and I think I sent them to you
quite a while ago):

OpenLMI: http://openlmi.org has a public Review Board instance at
http://reviewboard-openlmi.rhcloud.com/

Fedora Server: The Fedora Server project (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server) has a public Review Board instance at
http://reviewboard-fedoraserver.rhcloud.com