Could you please elaborate on the syntax for patterns when using
 .reviewboardrc EXCLUDE_PATTERNS ?

I am able to use the rbt parameters to exclude a single pattern at the
Windows command line

    rbt post --exclude *\AssemblyInfo.cs

this successfully excludes all "AssemblyInfo.cs" files found throughout all
subfolders.

But when I place this same pattern in the .reviewboardrc file as

    EXCLUDE_PATTERNS = '*\AssemblyInfo.cs'

and run

    rbt post

I get this error

    ERROR: There don't seem to be any diffs!

How should patterns be supplied in the .reviewboardrc?  Can multiple
patterns be specified somehow?

Thank you.