Hi Sri,

For now, you need to use easy_install, for a number of reasons:

1. Pip doesn't support eggs (we'll be releasing Wheels in the next release
of Review Board).
2. Pip does support source dists, which we provide, but there's a lot of
manual steps needed for those to build, and we do not recommend it at all.
3. Pip makes it harder to install externally-hosted builds. This will
change down the road, apparently, but for now, it's a lot harder to install
using pip.