Hi,

I'm trying to connect the gitlab and reviewboard together by addina a
gitlab repository into the reviewboard.

Initially, I faced error : Unable to link Unable to link the account: The
username or password is incorrect.

After reading one the topic in this group,

I added the ssh key from reviewboard (removing the line breaks, new lines)
and pasted it in the gitlab successfully.

And I also created a symbolic link of rbssh from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin/

Still I face the same error as Unable to link the account: The username or
password is incorrect.

I don't know where the logs are generated to check.

I request someone to help me on this.

Note: I usually log-in to gitlab using LDAP .

Regards,
sri.