In the dashboard I can look at all reviews on the “All Review Requests”

When I try to look at the certain reviews using rbt api-get or by doing and
HTTP GET from /api/review-requests/ using the same credentials I get "You
don't have permission for this".  Anyone know why?

(using ReviewBoard 2.0.11)

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit