Hi all,

Say I create a peer review of a file attachment - a JPG or PDF (we have the
Power Pack).

Say my reviews add their comments and issues, and I have an updated file.

Do I need to upload the file using the same name or a different name?
How does Review Board handle the existing review items when I upload a new
version of the file?
If I delete the first version of the file, what happens to the reviews by other
folks for that file?

We are using Review Board 1.7.27 if that matters. I checked the help at
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/users/reviews/reviewing-files/ and
the Power Pack help, but didn't see a clear answer.